Coast Guard and Military Vessel Propellers
Dominis specializes in manufacturing propellers and impellers for coast guard and military vessels. Our propellers have been used by US and Canadian coast guards and navies since 1998.
Coast Guard and Military Vessel Propeller Projects
|CPF Halifax Class Frigate||Canadian Navy||20 CP propeller blades |
|CCGS “Griffon” Icebreaker||Canadian Coast Guard||2 monoblock propellers |
|210' Class B Cutter||U.S. Coast Guard||72 CP propeller blades |
|210' Class A Cutter||U.S. Coast Guard||12 CP propeller blades |
|EFMC Egyptian Fast Missile Craft||Wärtsilä Defense||20 monoblock propellers |
|INLS Improved Navy Lighterage System||Wärtsilä Defense||127 waterjet impellers |
|E-craft Expeditionary Craft||Wärtsilä Defense||4 water jet impellers |
|DDX Destroyer||Howden||2 prototype high-speed fans|
|LCS 4 Littoral Combat Ship||Wärtsilä Defense||3 waterjet impellers |
Diameter: 1.7 and 2m
|LCS 5 through LCS 23 Littoral Combat Ship||Rolls-Royce Naval Marine||43 waterjet impellers |
Why Coast Guards and Navies Choose Dominis
- We CNC machine each propeller and impeller to final form and finish with no hand grinding.
- The precision of our propellers is ideal for vessels that require minimal noise and vibrations at high speeds.
- We have over 20 years of experience machining coast guard and military vessel propellers.
- Research and development are our core strengths helping us deliver the innovative solutions Coast Guards and Navies require.
- We work closely with ship builders and propeller designers to exceed performance requirements.
Have a Question?
We are always looking forward to hearing from customers and industry professionals and are happy to answer any questions about our process and capabilities. Contact us today and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.